Sweet Victoria's Blog

Friday, January 11, 2008

She is Back and Smoking Hot

Sweet Victoria is back on the net these days driving us all crazy. She has a new name and a slightly different (older) face, but her body is still that same latino booty body killer.

I am writing a book about her. Regardless of how the story goes, I'll probably try to wrap it up after it reaches 1000 pages. A one thousand page novel is no joke, and it probably means I need professional help for my addiction.

If I write it and then publish it on the net, do you think the police will come after me? Who knows, maybe Victoria will hire a lawyer to try to get me thrown in jail. Maybe I would see her in court? I would ask her for her autograph.

1 Comments:

  • as a fellow sweet vic fan, i'm ecstatic too. your book idea sounds a little far fetched though.

    all the same, send an email my way at redseraph32@yahoo.com

    By Blogger mikrocp, at 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home